Wednesday, January 19, 2011

All that Jazz

Instead of my -on the go- which i posted on my previous post, i'm much on listening to this playlist nowadays.. Jazzyjazz playlist on my ipod. I do really need this kind of music. To be honest, this week's been really hard with so many thoughts buzzing around in my head. I need calming tunes balancing my sanity.

1. In my life - Spyro Gyra (Jazz up the Beatles)
2. Fallen - Fonta
3. Michelle - Will Downing & Gerald Albright (Jazz up the Beatles)
4. Let it be - Nelson Rangell (Jazz up the Beatles)
5. Together again - Dave Koz
6. It might be you - Dave Koz feat India Arie
7. A whole new world - Dave Koz feat Donna Summer
8. Here, there, and anywhere - Sissel (Jazz up the Beatles)
9. L.O.V.E - Nathalie Cole
10. Nothing gonna change my love for you - Poppy Kamandaru
11. Take a chance in love - Rene Olstead

This album is genius. enuf said.

No comments: