Monday, January 17, 2011

Ngejar deadline playlist

On the go this month:
1. Escape me - DJ Tiesto ft Cc Sheffield
2. Firework - Katy Perry
3. Love the way you lie - Rihanna ft Eminem
4. Airplanes - B.O.B ft Hayley William Paramore
5. Hold my hand - Akon ft Michael Jackson
6. Not giving up on love - Armin Van Buuren ft Sophie Ellis Bextor
7. Quequ'un M'a Dit - Carla Bruni
8. Grenade - Bruno Mars
9. Secret - One Republic
10. Meet me half way - Black eyed peas
11. Every breath - Boys Avenue
12. Naive - Lily Allen
13. So simple - Stacie Orico
14. Such great heights - Postal Service
15. Canon Guitar Rock - Funtwo
16. Can't touch it - Ricki Lee
17. Snow on the Sahara - Anggun
18. Tonight is forever - Acid House Kings

2 comments:

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

I love x100000 The Postal Service. Such Great Heights is one of my favorites! Fun blog!

Whitney =)

SGRMSE. said...

fawesome playlist! :D good luck chasing them deadlines!